Monday, April 23, 2007

i finished my paper. I wrote about the mission of a local academic art library. nothing too exciting. i have a bigger paper due in two weeks, but I want to finish it a few days early so I can go camping without the worry of completing that.

this paper is similar to the bibliographic paper I had to do earlier this semester--dry and boring.

tuition is due. $1000 this time. I'm taking 5 hours. One of that is a ya lit update so that should be fun. two hours of more global information. i know I complained about the class this sememster, but I've got a good idea for a paper. i think i can work that in. Besides, it's all online. also taking a visual archiving type class. sounds cool. i hope it's not a pain.

1 comment:

DaddyMan said...

A grand a semester ain't bad. Probably about what I'd be spending on diapers per month :P

Seriously though, sounds like a couple good courses coming up.