Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I had to redo an assignment. Erg. I am hating school right now. Hating it. I can't wait to be done with this semester. I can't wait.

I am so stressed out right now. It doesn't entirely have to do with school. But if I didn't have school. I would be cool. Something had to go. School is easiest.

One class next semester. one class next semester...one class...next...semester.

***

Hey! Do you like my new librarything dealie on the right side of the page? Cool, isn't it? Cool, cool, cool. Comment. Tell me what your reading. What should I read? I'm reading HP6 now. No, not 7. Gotta read 6 first. Tell me, tell me, TELL ME!

3 comments:

scott said...

I'm reading "Death on the Nile". I just finished HP7. I'm also reading the Nepali-English phrasebook and the Godfather. I'm going to start the Golden Compass tonight.

edh said...

I am reading High School Confidental.

Hadrian said...

I love librarything. As per usual I'm reading several things at once: The Ethics of What We Eat by Peter Singer and Jim Mason, Radical Acceptance: Embracing Your Life With the Heart of a Buddha by Tara Brach, and bits and pieces of PHB 3.5 and Monte Cook's Ptolus: The City by the Spire.

In the next couple of weeks it will probably be another Flashman and maybe some Discworld... before it's all law all the time.