Thursday, July 5, 2007

It really has been "goodbye weekends". This whole month I've been in overdrive--as I expected. It's always worse when you're in the middle of it. School isn't my only project which makes my life more of a problem. Something has got to give. I rank school as a high priority so it probably won't be the first to go.

Since I wrote last, I've completed an entire class. I've read most of a book, participated in several online discussions and written a paper. So easy, you say...NO. No, it was not. It was not fun at all, but it is done and that is why I took the class.

I have just one large project and a few small discussions to finish up for another class. Simple enough.

I can't even wrap my head around the project for the other class. The teacher has jacked up the syllabus so much that I'm trying to piece together exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I'll figure that out later. I've got more important personal stuff to work on in the meantime. Just tell me when the next assignment is due and I'll turn it in.

In the meantime, I'm finally going to catch up on sleep. I'll see you in a week. I'll be hibernating.

1 comment:

Degolar said...

Are you learning anything interesting?